Sunday, November 04, 2007

Gitch!

Since people have stopped commenting and assumedly reading, I'll write one of those "why the heck would be blog about That?!?" posts.

After I blogged this morning, I realized I should do laundry as I was running out of clean underwear. Then I realized that it's always the underwear I run out of first. I was suddenly hit by the universal truth - why wash if you can buy!?
I kid you not, if I won the lottery, high up on my list of to-do's would be buying new socks and underwear everyday. A brand new pair everyday?!? wow!
Off I went to my favorite underwear store - Giant Tiger!
Needless to say, I now won't have to do laundry for another week!
Although I don't think Laundry Day would be Fiona's idea of fun while she's here for the weekend.

I did a fair bit of planning today for my electro piece... After I teach tomorrow, I will be going to the lab to fiddle around with some of the plans I have. I'm actually really interested to see how my piece will start unfolding. Lately I've been working the wrong way in the lab - using random sound samples merely to do a function that I know the lab can do. What I need to do now is use the tools of the lab to explore what it CAN do that I don't already know about = explore!
I talked on the phone tonight, too much so I wasn't very productive. Focus Mikey, Focus!
Before I go to bed, I will try and input some more of my piano trio score into the computer

Good Night.

No comments: