Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Damn it - today was pretty much a total waste. It was icky out, so I didn't leave the apartment except to check the mail... and I did laundry, but that's just down a flight of stairs.
Not to be completely negative, I did do some good things today : I cleaned a bit, room looks bigger without clothes all over the floor. I did laundry. I got a little bit more of the piano trio notated into the computer - no new material written, but more has been specified in terms of notation.
Regardless of the weather, tomorrow I need to get to the school to a)compose at the piano b) do more electro homework and c) buy groceries.
I am achy right now, while I'm tired, I know that I won't be able to sleep. Legs hurt from the humidity. It's been raining all day, might have even snowed... it was supposed to be a mix of rain and wet snow.
My electro class is for sure not happening on Friday = good. I'm waiting for confirmation, but it will most likely be on thursday so I will have that completely out of the way for the weekend.

No comments: