Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wow!
This term is ending so quickly. So much to do, so I'm not sure how much I'll be posting in the next little while. Orch and Comp will be hardcore until monday and tuesday, respectively.
I have my last electro Class-class tomorrow, we are presenting our pieces the following week, so it's not as much of a class. If there are major things to change from that presentation, I'll try and get them done in the few days before I leave for Winnipeg because after a month of not touching it, I'm not sure how familiar I will be with what I wrote... at the same time, I will need to play it at the end of the year, so it needs to be detailed. I basically want it to be finished before I leave. I am going to the lab tonight. While most of my work has been focused on the ProTools playback element, I'm going to focus tonight on the performance element - using the keyboard - this makes up the outer two sections of the piece. I also need to do a fair bit of work on the ProTools, but argh, time management...
Long story short, I have a heck of a lot of work to do this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when do you leave for the peg?

Michael Park said...

Dec. 8th - I'll be home late that evening.