Tuesday, November 24, 2009

As much as I don't like to identify with bachelor lifestyle, I fully embrace the practice of (almost) never making my bed.
Of course, I know how and do it from time to time, but I'm just not willing to make it into part of my daily routine.
Soon, I need to invest in the proper sized sheets - my mother bought me 2 sets, both of which are king sized and I have only a double bed. On the one hand, the fitted sheet fits perfectly over both the mattress and box-spring, but I can't tuck in the flat sheet at all, and there's a lot left to be tucked in.
The other problem is that, Feng Shui be damned, I have my bed in a corner. With one side against the wall, it makes the bed-making process rather obnoxious.

Ok, that's enough random dribble.
Back to composing.... random dribble.

No comments: