Monday, November 02, 2009

NaBloPoMo

So, I've joined it.
Apparently November is a big month for things. That means I'll be blogging daily for the month...I used to do it, I'm sure I'll be able to for a month.

I got some progress done on my bassoon piece tonight, slow but sure.

Earlier today, I put in a Continuous Glucose Monitor. It's been a few weeks since going off the pump and I've very much enjoyed the freedom. With that freedom, I've become complacent, so I need to hone up on my MDI skills! Even though I won't use the pump for insulin delivery, I'll be inputting all the info through it so I can see everything nicely organized on the graphs...
Oh, wait, I can't!!!!!!!
If anyone from Minimed/Medtronic is reading : Why is CareLink not Mac-Compliant?!?

Also, while I'm complaining... BLACKBERRY, What do you have nothing worthwhile for diabetes?!? When I got my blackberry, I was told that the appsworld was new, but it would develop quickly - LIES!!!!!
I've followed some tech sites that compare the different diabetes management programs on the iPhone - there's many of them, but Blackberry, you suck at this game! And don't tell me that it's the software developers, not the company... Well, why are the developers not interested in you?!? Make them be!

It's also 4am and I need to go to sleep.

No comments: