Sunday, April 02, 2006

I spent about fifteen minutes on a couch tonight very angry at my phone because I couldn't figure out how to use the voice dialing thing.... I was under the impression that you had to record a voice tag for the phone numbers and that was what the phone could relate the voice to. I finally figure out that no... it jut recognises the language/// super smart technology.
But I shan't rave about the smart tech stuff.. it got me in trouble.... When it asked for a name.. I yelled "whore" into the phone and the first name on the list of possible matches was Deena.. I thought it was hilarious.. she was less impressed. My friend Amy from school came in second...
It's not my fault that this technology is so smart.... haha jk.
Anyway, it's very late, in fact it is one hour later than I wish because of daylight savings and whatnot. Tomorrow is a busy day with choirs and choirs and more choirs.... from 2:30-9:30 my day will be overrun by choir type things.
good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah the joys of technology. I really have to jump on the cellphone wagon.

On more important news, I have a recital coming up this Tuesday at 8pm at the Eva Clare Hall in the School of Music. Free admission. Everyone is welcome!!!! It's going to be great. Hope to see you there.

Michael Park said...

way to go jon! way to jump on that spamwagon that I started! Hats off to ya, and of course I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA I think you should use offensive pet names for everyone's numbers... but that would lead to the overuse of the words whore and wench... you could use Winch for Cara to add some variety! Or chose from the selection of other offensive nicknames we've given her over the years... oh I love the respect we give each other in the circle.... damn Yoko!!