Sunday, April 30, 2006

so, we realized today, right after the first afternoon class of musical theatre that today was my last day playing for those classes...
Next week, I miss my afternoon classes because of the dress rehearsal for a choir concert... and then the next weekend... I will be moving away!
It's all happening so quickly. I found a substitute for next week, but I'm still waiting on the final word to make sure that I actually am taking that job.... with that, I also have to find subs for the remaining classes of the year for all my ballet classes. The afternoon shouldn't be a porblem,. Im sure hte lady doing it next week can do it for the rest of May too...but the morning classes... eep, that could be hard... we'll just have to see what might happen.
I need to make a list of the stuff that I need to get done before I leave... but I need to talk to the boss guy to find out details.
I need to know what kind of stuff I need to bring.... if it's a hotel/lodge... I might not need to bring my own towels and that sort of thing. I don't know what the food scenario is.. is there going to be a place to cook there... a place to buy food? I need to find out about computer/internet access... not just to post on my blog.. but I also do banking on here AND I am going to have to do my Registration online too... and if I'm stuck out there til Sept long, then I will need to make sure that it's available.
Lot's of things coming in the time before I leave though.. so it won't be a bland time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to be from out of town!!!!!!