Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I think I really enjoy modern dance.
I've had really good experiences these last 2 days accompanying modern classes.
If I am going to have continued experiences in dance, it will be in the modern vein.

I slept last night, almost 8 hours. I feel good. Last night I felt bad... I had only slept 3 and a bit hours, then there was a long day with stress and some not-so-happy feelings. I felt like I was going to die. Yesterday morning, I just thought I was coming down with some kind of sickness... then I woke up this morning and realized that it was just pure unbridled exhaustion. It's insane how much effect it can have on you to simply not have slept enough.

Today, after dance class, I took back a bunch of books to the library and went for lunch with Deena. It's been a good day.
My aunt comes in town today, for a week long stay. Tomorrow Heather and Gareth are in for the weekend.... 6 people in the house.... eek!

No comments: