Sunday, April 16, 2006

Ich habe eine Haircut!

ma tante vient de me couper les cheveux.
She cut it in the back yard so we wouldn't have to worry about cleaning up or vacuuming or anything.
it's not too short, but a nice length for the summer.
IM SORRY TIFFF!!!!!
but I have a feeling that you were more concerned about me GETTING my hair cut ,rather than the opportunity to cut it...
although I'll probably want another haircut during the summer when it gets long again... and I'll track you down! Yer still my funnest hairstylist when you got all pro and had hair things hanging from every part of you.
I had a second shower today, just now so I wouldn't be too itchy. Now, I'm uber clean!

I didn't get enough shit done today.... but my papers aren't due til later than I had thought. I practiced a wee little bit today.. maybe half an hour.
However, i did get my remaining cd's from Jonny so I can actually study for the exam on tuesday. YAY!

No comments: