Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Crunch crunch crunch go the leaves

I love this time of year for so many reasons; leaves of fall colours on the ground are one of those reasons.
I forgot to mention international talk like a pirate day yesterday, but rest assured that I talked like a pirate.
I believe tomorrow is going to be my first piano lesson with my new student! She is a friend of mine and I'm going to help her with learning the piano accompaniment to her vocal repertoire.
Tomorrow is also a lesson day. I need to learn just 8 more bars tonight - David had told me to learn the first 2 pages of the second movement of Beethoven Op. 101, and I didn't think I would get it done... but I just might; depending on how well these 8 bars go- they are of course the most difficult of the movement..... so of course I left them til the end!!! Anyway, I should be able to get them to work tonight... but there's no saying how much of it will stick succesfully for my lesson.
Also, tomorrow is one week until the anniversary of my birthing!

No comments: