Thursday, September 28, 2006

Worst Present Ever!

FUCK!!!!!!!!
Stupid ass-faced piece of crab-ridden monkey cunt oozing puss and scabies!
Who actually gives out a speeding ticket less than an hour before someone's birthday?!?
fucking 250$ ?!?! ARGH!
add that to the 175$ one from the photo radar... and I officially can't afford to live..... I certainly can't afford to speed anymore... therefore, I can't afford to drive anymore. I'm going to cut myself off. I'm going to stop going to the school to practice at night, my parents will have to live with me practicing. Either that or I will just spend more time at the school instead of bussing home and then comign back later.
I also can't afford to have spent 20$ at moxies tonight - bastard!! fuck! if I hadn't gone, then I wouldn't have been in a rush to get to school, and I woud have been there 2 hours earlier and most likely wouldn't have gotten a ticket at all.
It's doubtful whether there was any benefit to even going to practice tonight. I was far too pissy to concentrate well. I'm far too pissy right now, and I still have to sleep before my fucking twat-ass early lesson tomoroww fucking morning at fuck fuck rfuck fuck fuck 9 fucking a!M
my special hot chocolate better fuckin well make me happytomorrow.
GAH MUMBLY!
I'm going to be pissy tomorrow, there's no way around it.
Be Warned!
PMS at its finest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(well, despite all of that...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

geeeeeeeeze this blog needs to be censored!!!!! happy birthday by the way.