Saturday, September 09, 2006

Officially gone wireless

While, I've had my wireless network set up for a while in my house, it just didn't seem remarkable that I could use the internet from my laptop even though it did giveme added mobility to use the internet on the couch or at the piano. Today however, I crossed the line and became a technological person. I am sitting in a downtown cafe eating lunch on break from work and using the internet. There's like 3 or 4 available internet wireless connections available to me right now. There's the ballet as wel as the two coffee shops across the street from each other. Craziness!
So, I'm halfway through(ish) my first day back at the ballet school. The classes I'm playing for are all regular ballet classes, and while I hated doing a whole afternoon of Musical Theatre last year, a class would be nice to change up the monotony of ballet all day. Oh well. Things are going really well so far.
Anyway, enough of this for my lunch break. I'm going to try and get some school work done while I have a moment.
MMM this lunch is so yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know! i totally know! the only thing that kept me alive in kenora was wireless in the coffee shop. it was awesome.
enjoy!