Friday, September 22, 2006

Tonight was delightful. I had far too many jello shooters and far too much spinach dip. I am home quite early, but that is a good thing considering the long day I always have on saturdays.
I got caught up with a few friends and had a jolly good time all around.
In regards to my blogging, I am going to continue to post -for the good of the nation- however...
I will aim to be concise in my posts. I will not let myself waste the time typing for half an hour and filling up pages and pages of internet space. The majority of people who read this see me regularly anyway, and I end up explaining things on here as well as in person, so I will figure out what things will be coming up in regular conversation and limit the scope of those topics here.
Good Night.

No comments: