Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I just took a glance at the list I made myself yesterday, and it wasn't a very successful day. I did a little bit of practicing in the afternoon, but I didn't end up finishing my assignment until midnight at the school - where I had intended on practicing.. but nope.
I completely forgot about the speeding ticket.
Today the composer of that piece I want to talk to is performing at the school, so I will track her down there and either talk about it then, or set up a time to meet and discuss it later.
I also have only a few days left to renew my license..... eeep, I don't think I have time to get there during their dumb-ass business hours.
I did go to that diabetic meeting thing, which was fun. And since it's a sponsored event, the tea I had and whatever everyone else had was free!
Nevertheless, I'm off to save the world again! or go to school... I'll decide while I'm on the bus!

No comments: