Friday, September 22, 2006

Partay tonight!

Tonight will mark the end of an era.
(haha, i accidentally wrote 'ear'-slightly less profound)
For years and years and years my friend Kyle has been having parties. big extravagent parties with decorations and lots and lots of food. He would always invite the whole gang from high school (note- I was not involved with gang activities in high school). It was always a nice thing to catch up with some people you wouldn't otherwise see.
Tonight will be the last of these parties. Kyle is leaving very soon to move semi-permanantly to Germany. Even if he does come back in a few years, he most likely wouldn't be living with his parents and having parties in their house. Plus, many of the people who have moved away, and I'm not planning on still living in Winnipeg when he comes back...
Tonight, I will eat spinach dip like I have at (almost) everyone of Kyle's parties...... sooooo delicious!

1 comment:

Jonathan Evans said...

Long live the republic! Aahahahaha, sorry I just watched Les Miserables on tv. I would cry, because Kyle is leaving, but i'm already gone! I still miss the parties though, maybe I will be able to have a bonfire or two whenever I come home....sniff....sniff