Friday, February 09, 2007

"and we're goin to the chapel and we're.. gonna get ma-a-a-ried..."
well, not the royal we, but we as the Park family are marrying the Gill family on Sunday afternoon.
I'm quite excited. And the surprise that I have for them that I've worked very hard at keeping secret... well it's going to be just perfect! uh oh, I may have said too much. ANYWAY....
If any of you out there have nothing better to do on sunday afternoon and feel like being voyeurs... go here:
Treasure Island Live Weddings
and you can watch the wedding as it happens, or anytime after.
Wedding time is 2:30 their time, so 4:30 Sunday afternoon.
If that link doesn't work, just go to Treasure Island dot com and find the live weddings link.
I'm excited for every aspect of this weekend; the wedding, the drinking and general celebrations, the getting out of cold-ass Winnipeg, going to the desert, seeing a Cirque du Soleil show, winning a lot of money, losing a lot of money, sitting at a blackjack table for hours getting free liquor.. being together with so much family under such happy circumstances, meeting the rest of Gareth's family, possibly going to a medieval times type dinner.. meaning I will get to reenact the "silence of the lambs" scene from CableGuy.
So ya, I work tomorrow morning a 9, and then at noon, I rush to the airport. moral of the story is that I'm signing off of Winnipeg now, and getting some shut-eye!
I'll be sure to update you all when I'm back from the excitement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that all sounds like sooo much fun! congrats to your sister, and i hope you have an amazing time!
I'll also talk to you when i get back!

Jonathan Evans said...

Oh man the wedding was live?!!! bwaahahah that's awesome. And I'm glad to see you went for my suggestion.