Monday, February 26, 2007

Saxophone Music is the Death of Pianists-
this is a general rule.
It's really hard, bastards!
Generally fast and hard, and it's reductions of Orchestral accompaniments... and because the saxophone is quite the loud instrument, when its loud, it really needs to be loud...

This is me rushing to get this damned saxophone piece up to tempo for our first rehearsal tomorrow.
Tomorrow morning is that rehearsal.. and right before that is a meeting with a prof so that I can get the midterms I have to mark this week... I have a feeling I have something to do between festival classes now... Unfortunately, today was the only day I had classes two in a row such that I probably should have stayed at the church in between.
Today was mildly frustrating.. so much stuff spaced so far apart.. yet not far enough apart.... oh well.

Tomorrow will be better, after the rehearsal in the morning.. I have the whole afternoon to practice my own piano music. Evening = observing a piano lesson and accompanying.

No comments: