Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It felt good to do basically nothing today. I didn't go to school cause I only had one non-credit class. I subbed for a ballet class this evening, but since I'm having some pinky pain in my left hand, I decided that I would not play today unless absolutely necessary. I also had no homework or marking that was at all urgent. Also, my soon to be brother in law came in town tonight
The wedding is so soon!
Anyway, tomorrow is a busy and full day! thank gosh I don'thave a lesson early in themorning, or I woul dbe tuckered by the end of the day!
After recording my other choral piece tomorrow, I still have to edit it and make it sound extra good and make a cd version of it!
Tomorrow is going to also give me some honest direct feedback about my cookie piece... I'm interested to see how difficult it is to actually sing. Also, I want to see/hear people's reactions to how ridiculous it is... I must admitt that I'm quite intimidated to be in the choir that is singing my piece. Nevertheless, I have no problem giving complete control of the piece to the director, that way I will see how well I did on the composition end; preparing and communicating my ideas and concepts for the performers.

2 comments:

Jonathan Evans said...

Send me the cookie piece, I'll sing it to the minions.

Also you really need to change your comments to a pop-up window, it's so much nicer for the once a month I comment... hehe

Michael Park said...

There! Happy!?!?