Saturday, February 24, 2007

I had plans to have been super productive on the practicing front this weekend, but once again.. things got in the way. Friday I got a little done, and tonight I practiced about an hour between dinner and a movie. I was productive during the time I spent.. So far Beethoven is in far better shape. So much more work to do...
I could have stayed up later on friday to practice more, but I needed the sleep- and i'm glad I did.. Saturday didn't plod on like it sometimes does. And saturdays are difficult.... I play for 6 hours of the day.. it's hard to stay motivated to play more... PLUS I don't want to overdo things and cause injury. Everything in moderation.. even hardcore practicing.
I went for Sushi with Heather and Gareth tonight. I was adventurous and tried some new things.... mostly they were pretty damned good.. but the last one was too adventurous for me... Squid.... it smelled bad.. so I was off to a bad start.. and then the texture... far too much chewing involved. but it wasn't terrible.. just a little queasy felt my stomach.
Anyway, tomorrow is another wonderful afternoon of musical theater and then I'm going to practice my ass off in the evening. I will most likely take all my stuff when I go to the ballet and then head straight to the school for practice-o-rama thereafter. I think it's reasonable to aim for 4 hours of practice tomorrow.. that would take me to about 9 hours of piano playing tomorrow.... we'll see!

1 comment:

Jonathan Evans said...

Squid sushi in Winnipeg? eww...