Wednesday, February 14, 2007

JUST, got home.
Well over 24 hours since sleeping, so it will be a short update.
Long stories short... I wasted good luck in Winnipeg, therefore I'm poor again.
Wedding was marvelous and spending time with sister and brother-in-law was even better.
Overall, great time, Fi and I climbed a mountain yesterday...well 2/3rds up. Flights on the way back were looooong. and the 1am-6am layover was baaaaaaad, except for the other person in the same situation. Neither of us could sleep so we talked and passed the time away.
Today I have to get around to doing stuff.... I really need to sleep.. but I have to be somewhere in less than the 8 hours that i want to sleep.
Now I will sleep for a few hours and then go and do stuff, and then sleep tonight! then I will be all caught up and feel better tomorrow...
so yes, great trip! glad to be home, albeit somewhat sleep deprived!

No comments: