Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Post # 402!

I always seem to miss the hundred mark by just a few...
To make it up, I have something special for you all!
I'm going to head out the door in a short bit to practice for the evening. I practiced for an hour or so this afternoon.. but even more importantly, I made this:
Keep in mind that this is only the rough copy... I have all the information and wording the way I think I want them to be...but I am definitely going to be tweaking the positions of everything and I might even experiment with some text colour... crazy, I know!

I don't think I'm going to put effort into even making a serious poster this year. I'm happy enough with this one... although I might hear something different from my piano teacher.
Anyway, comments and suggestions would be appreciated!

Note to self (and to whoever reads), I think that between regular work, accompanying festival, marking midterms and assignments as well as the struggle to fit practice time in... I might be doing too much to be productive enough... oopsie! Nevertheless, I continue that struggle!

No comments: