Saturday, February 03, 2007

Holy Shit, I fucking hate the process of printing out my compositions!
and all I'm doing is printing out 2 copies... from these two, I will make the copies tomorrow... one of them I'll get a few copies made and then have them all bound. From the other, I will have the 25 copies for the choir printed and then hole punched.
But this printer is frikin taking forever.. im going to be stuck here at the computer for at least half an hour more! bah!
nevertheless, I am being productive, working on the piano part for the other choral composition.

Good news, I did manage to find a coupon for 10 bucks off on the printing job that I need to get done tomorrow! That actually helps a lot.... and it's 10 bucks off when you spend at least 20... so that's a potential of 50 % savings. This job will cost me more than that anyway, so i will be saving money on it, which is always a good thing.
Oh yay, the printing is now halfway finished... BAODIWDHKS

No comments: