Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My sleep this afternoon was acceptable, though not long enough.
I woke up and then went to accompany a singer's lesson with an absolutely delightful teacher with the most beautifully kind and gentle dog ever.
After that, I ate fast food out of desperation and lack of time - realizing I hadn't eaten since 9pm the night before. It left me feeling a little gross, but oh well.
Then it was to the concert hall. I played piano with the improvised electronic improvisation ensemble from school. It was very very successful. Then we got to watch the new music festival concert. I rather enjoyed the piece that was played at the concert, but I was bored and slightly nauseated by the inane chatter/discussion that was made part of the show.
I came home and watched Heather's wedding on the internet, the video turned out quite well. Then I've been practicing Bach. Memory is coming along...

Tomorrow I have to meet with the Theory prof about the midterm. I actually have it marked already. I made use of the waiting and downtime on my travels... I had almost finished marking it just on the way to Vegas. I finished it up during my layover in Edmonton.
Also on the list of things to do tomorrow are having lunch with a friend,and more piano practicing.
As for tonight, I'm going to get a head start on sleeping. If I can get a good 9 hours, I should be caught up for tomorrow.

No comments: