Thursday, June 07, 2007

damnit, I missed post 500! that's a huge milestone!
anyway, I stand dedicated to my blog and I will continue to keep it updated while I'm on vacation!
I'm bringing my camera and the cord and program I will need to download the pictures to Kyle's computer. Therefore I will keep you up to date...
Nevertheless, there's always the chance that I will be having so much fun that I won't even touch a computer.... hahaha!
Enough said, I am all packed, I've gone over things I needed to bring and everything is in it's place. I am heading out the door in about half an hour. I'll go over my list once more, I'll revue my directions from one airport to the next in London, even though I will do that over and over again on the plane. When I bought the tickets online it seemed so spontaneous, but now it doesn't at all. I don't think I've ever felt this prepared to travel before. with that said, I don't have ANYTHING planned to do in Berlin or which other places/countries I'm going to visit - that is what is so exciting!
I did get an email from my friend in Berlin assuring me that she will be at the airport to meet me, so I just hope that everything goes super smoothly for me in terms of going through security and making the connections of planes, trains, and well, the Tube in London.
I also hope to learn a heck of a lot of German on the plane - either that or get a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Mai said...

I'm soooo jealous that you are leaving to Germany!!!!!! Grrrr!

have fun, and hope I see lot of pics from the trip!

By the way, I opened my blog to everyone now....!