Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm going to head out this afternoon to Potsdam, Kyle had a great book on the town with maps and history, so I will know what to do there. Kyle's suggestion was to just walk around and see everything so I think I will do that, maybe even pay to go into the palace there. I'm meeting Anna there at about 6 I think... I really should have written that down.
We were up late last night drinking, something I hadn't done in a while. It was fun.
Kyle has been having trouble with his beds.. a few days ago we tried to fix his actual bed with screws and whatnot, but I suppose a good screwing was not enough... The other bed he has set up is an air mattress, it is wonderful and comfortable - but it's been deflating lately. Kim and I spent about half an hour trying to find the hole/tear.... and we finally heard/felt it by just lying on it. We have a tire repair kit so we used the liquid solution of somesort and we'll wait for it to dry.
All three of us are going our separate ways tonight, so luckily Kyle made an extra copy of the keys, but it will still be a little confusing with only 2 sets for 3 people when no-one knows when they others will be home for sure. I'm the one without keys, so I know that Kyle will be home after 2am, and if I need to get home before that, I will have to stop by Kyle's work.
The good thing is that on the weekends, the trains run all night so I won't get stuck out in the middle of no-where. By the by, the transportation system here is amazing! There is and S-bahn (train) and a U-bahn and then busses as well as street trolly-type things.

No comments: