Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Grad dinner was tonight = good chance to take a lot of pictures with some people that I won't see ever again. It sucked that a lot of my friends weren't there because they're taking an extra year, but oh well.

Grad ceremony tomorrow = I'm not excited about the boring sitting around all day. I'm sorta starting to pack tonight. I need to do some laundry. I'm going to bring as many socks and pairs of underwear as possible, one pant, one short, and a few shirts. I might buy new clothes over there if I need them. I need some new clothes next year anyway, so why not be fashionable and then I can tell people I made a special trip to Berlin to pick out a new wardrobe!
Drugs, that's what's going to take up a lot of space and limit me in what else I can take. I need at least 150 pen needles ( at least they're small), I'm bringing 2 meters with 100 strips each, just in case something happens. I'm gonna bring 2 novorapid pens and my Lanuts pen (Oh, My Lantu(s)) and more insulin than I need, but once again, those don't take up much room.
Other than clothes and drugs, I'm bringing a pad of manuscript paper... I do intend on writing SOMETHING!, my digital camera, my german dictionary, electric shaver, and a notebook with some german phrases written and directions from one airport to the next.
I got money today, Pounds Sterling and Euros. I got less than I think I will need, but I'm fairly confident that I won't have problems using Master Card most places. Nevertheless, I have enough to get me to Berlin and settled into Kyle's and then if I need, I can get more while I'm there.

I really do hate packing... I totally don't have enough room in this backpack, but I'm far too stubborn to change my plan now!

No comments: