Thursday, June 07, 2007

I didn't think I could fit so much into my backpack.... actually I really wanted to fit more, but I still got a lot of stuff in there. I'm confident it's not so overstuffed that it won't fit the size regulations and it's well underweight.
Anyway, tomorrow will suck when I end up ripping everything out to double check things and then try to put it back together.... hopefully, I won't have similar issues at the security places, once you unpack there - things never fit back in where they once did! I'm convinced that once they have that taste of freedom, they will do anything to go back in. It's like when people get tied up, they push everything out, so they can get enough slack in the rope to wiggle free.
So, I'm very tired at this exact moment, and I have a feeling that this sensation will continue for a very long time. I should sleep....
Oh, I'm also realizing that I need to make sure that everything I will want during the flight, or generally before I get to Kyles, should be at the top of my bag - not as I currently have things... remind me tomorrow - clothes go in first, then the dictionary and medical supplies on top!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you in the circle
I'm gonna have to hang out with Mammy and Pappy Pank to get my fix of crazy neurotic neighbours