Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oy, yesterday, trying to use an online digital file submission thing for a certain office supply store so that I wouldn't have to make several trips.... let's just say IT WAS NOT FUCKING EASY YOU LYING SACKS OF ASSFACE! It was a whopping mix of technical difficulties, machine transfers and general disorganization... in other words, I don't get my posters until today, maybe...

Right now my computer is making a high pitched noise, I'm not happy, I'm going to shut it off and let it rest for the day...

I have a lesson today, Thankfully it's the last real lesson before my recital, although my teacher will be at part of my dress run on thursday. I don't know how much more attention to my technical errors I can take. Actually, I do... and it's getting to my limit. I KNOW where I make my mistakes and that if I were a stronger pianist, I would be able to fix those areas reliably. As a result of this year.. I will continue trying to fix those areas in spite of never getting them right, so I will continue to dwell on my own shortcomings. I can only hope that I will be strong enough to ignore the technique-obsession during the recital and focus on the musicality.
Anyway, now I'm off to my last pre-recital lesson.... I'll let you know how it goes later.

Oh, this evening I have a rehearsal with my dancer so no matter how the rest of the day goes, I can count on that to make me feel better. Also, there's a piano recital tonight which i will go to and enjoy. Then I will practice late into the night.

No comments: