Thursday, March 15, 2007

So, I got home tonight early.. I left the university at 10pm...eek
I feel good about my lesson tomorrow, I think.
I have done a huge amount of work this week and I know he'll notice, but it's just a matter of whether it is close enough for comfort.
Even though my teacher is claiming not to worry.. nothing would make me happier than if at my lesson tomorrow he said that he was satisfied with my level of preparation.
I know, myself, that there is a lot of work left to do, and I'm on the road to doing it. Right now, I'm just craving the validation that I'm on the right track.... or the solution to put me on the right track if I'm not already there.
I have a feeling that tomorrow I will hear that I'm vaguely on the right track, but I need to be moving along that track at a much faster pace...
oopsie!
Speaking of fast paced... how do these theory assignments keep coming in...?!? boo!
It just never ends.
anyway, congratulations to me for staying on top of everything... well almost.

No comments: