Friday, April 20, 2007

Finissimo!

It's over!
This morning was my jury - my last piano exam ever!
It went well enough. I could tell the jury was not so impressed that I needed to use time to get set up... they cut us off two thirds of the way through the Montague piece.
I think my other piece went well also, I felt more in control of it than I have been other times, but it's hard to say what the jury will think.
But I'm certain that I passed.

Nevertheless, it's no time to relax.. I have more music to learn - and quickly at that! I also need to start on some compositions - I think I'll start with a little art song as a start to my summer.

I think the first step I'm gonna take right now is refiling all of the music I played or looked through this year back into my library! It is currently residing on my floor or around my piano. A little organization can go a long way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on finishing your degree!!