Monday, April 09, 2007

Piano tuning tomorrow = reason to clean off piano = hours of organizing, sorting through what to throw out and what to keep and then filing whatever I'm keeping away someplace else.
I'm not an absently organized person - meaning that I don't naturally keep things very organized,BUT when I put my mind to it, I'm extremely organized. So when I'm putting things away now, it's frustrating to see how unorganized everything else is.... but I still know where everything is when I need it. I think over the next few days, I'm going to be doing my spring cleaning/ end of school year organization.
Luckily I'm organized with school stuff generally, so I know I still have my notes from years one and two - I'll need them to relearn my stuff for entrance exams! I certainly don't want to and can't really afford to be stuck in undergraduate theory or history courses. I'm already going to have to take some remedial level electroaccoustic music courses.

No comments: