Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm sitting at my computer tonight writing up two assignments for piano pedagogy. And while they are just two more assignments, they mean much more than that.
Well, not the actual assignments, I don't really care much about them and I'm not putting a lot of effort into them, BUT they mean something solely because of their placement within my degree.
These are the last 2 papers/assignments that I have to do as an undergraduate student, and with them will come the closing of a chapter of my life.
This is such an exciting time for me, and as a result, I'm quite excited!

Also, I went to a potluck tonight, it totally turned out to be a high school reunion... but it was good to see some people I hadn't seen in a long while... like the girl I went to my grad with... now she has 2 daughters who were adorable. Anyway, good food, good people, good times!

No comments: