Thursday, April 19, 2007

So exciting!

as of tomorrow at 10:20, I will have fulfilled all of the requirements of my degree!
zipeeee!

Tonight I am going to practice my ass off because it will be the last time I will have to lock myself in a practice room for my own benefit.
I still am accompanying for a friends Jury, playing a piece for another friend's composition jury as well as marking 20th century history papers. BUT those things are not related to my graduating and the practicing I will be doing will be for them, as a professional.. with none of my own interests in the way!

I finally got the date finalized for the ensemble that will be recording my conceptual piece - Auskultu Bonvolu. I'm very excited to hear it played and have a recording of it. The ensemble is filled with great players, so I'm really happy and looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then you are fun and fancy free, lil buddy. Twill be a fun and fanciful summer, t'won't it? Twill!!!