Saturday, April 21, 2007

So tired

I should have slept more last night.... this morning was really not pleasant. I think that I had more carbs today from coffee than I did from actual food..... ok that's an exaggeration, but Vanilla Lattes are not low on the carbs!
Good news, my friend Fiona is officially running for office in the upcoming provincial election! But since she's so in the public eye... it's going to be difficult to get around without the paparazzi following her every move... I just hope they don't scrutinize her too badly for the terrible choice in movies we made tonight:
Norbit - BAD.... although it had a moral... but ya, just terrible. Eddie Murphy plays the title character as well as a morbidly obese woman, an old asian man and probably some other characters that I'm not remembering. Anyway, the plot was weak and the laughs depended on shock humour and stereotypes which were neither shocking enough to be justified, nor funny enough to make it excusable. Mostly, I laughed because I enjoy being loud in public.
Anyway, it's not even half passed midnight and I am bloody tired. I am going to bed. Tomorrow is a long day of musical theatre. LOOOOONG day of musical theatre. Too Long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Norbit was by far the greatest movie ever made!! At least since Borat. Damn, I laughed so hard I cried, and your misery only added to my pleasure! HAHAHA suffer through that, bitch!!! The only thing that would have made the experience better would have been a giant pickle, and lets not forget, mmmmmm, precious pickle juice.... makes everything twatterific!!!!!!!!