Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A reminder to all that might be around the Faculty of Music tomorrow around one pm....

1 pm
Eva Clare Hall
Faculty of Music

Cantata Singers present new choral works by:
Michael Park and Heidi Ugrin

(Chocolate Chip Cookie reception to follow!)



I'm excited to have a recording of the piece. Not having written it until the beginning of second term, I didn't think I would be able to get it recorded while at U of M, but alas my dream has come true. It will be a delightful way to end my experience with ensembles at the University of Manitoba!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey Mikey J!
That was AMAZING! totally brilliant, so delightful and well crafted. It would be a great addition to any concert as a real crowd pleaser (it made me laugh despite being in a really really horrible mood).
You've totally hit the nail on the head with this one.
Really, job well done. I loved it. And i hope that one day you can sell it so that more people can hear it, because it deserves to be performed.
Congrats!!

Michael Park said...

Thank you so much. I know it worked if I could make a pissy Tiffy laugh!