Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dance festival yesterday was pretty good, somewhat fun even. It seemed to take forever, because there was time between a lot of the pieces, but not a lot of time - I ended up being something of a chaperone for some of it. Loud children singing showtunes is not my favorite thing in the world. Most of the pieces I played for did pretty well. The ones that were really well prepared did really well and then ones that were a little iffy and/or scary... well they did a little less well than other pieces. Seven of my ten pieces in total were done yesterday, so I only have 3 today.
There are actually almost 2 hours between the finish of the first group of pieces and then the time I need to be back for the others.... I'm debating whether I want to come home for dinner and then drive back downtown, or if I just want to stay down there and maybe go for a long tea break or something.
Ya, I'll just stay down there. There's no point in wasting that much gas.

No comments: