Thursday, May 17, 2007

There's not a whole lot to blog about these days. One of my summer mini-projects for composing got axed, so one less thing to do before Germany. But ya, I've been busy helping out of the campaigns lately, so it's not like I'm just sleeping all the time.
Dropping election material has been good, good exercise and nice to see that area of the city.
Anyway, I won't talk about that cause it's not too exciting and it's touchy info on account of the election being so close....
I have signed up for a myspace account. It's been a bit silly because I signed up for the wrong type and I couldn't put music up... but now it's all good. The address is :
HERE

Anyway, mostly it's going to be my new home for showing off my music - this should be especially good once I'm away from people so that everyone can keep on top of what I'm composing! Right now I have the Alzheimer's Variations and the Baking with Momma song up. After election day, I will hopefully have my ensemble piece up too!

No comments: