Monday, May 14, 2007

I think I got a bad haircut today. The lady had no concept of what I meant by asking for my hair to be tapered at the back. I didn't have the patience to explain, so I will live with whatever she did back there. I could have waited til tomorrow to go to my normal barbershop, but I felt the need to get it cut today, in fact I went to several places before finding this one where I wouldn't have to wait. I guess I precluded a bad haircut by my low standards.
Actually, it's not bad... all I told her I wanted was shorter hair than I have now, then I told her shorter half way through, so I got what I wanted.
This afternoon was a bad diabetes day... I ran low on rapid insulin and ran out of strips, so I couldn't even test to find out how much insulin I needed.
Anyway, long story short, I got to my pharmacy and got more strips for even a new machine. I also got more insulin and everything is hunky-dory again!
I want to do something tonight, as in - not being bored.

1 comment:

Jonathan Evans said...

I didn't know / nor do I believe you have a normal barber.