Monday, May 07, 2007

NEW GLASSES

I actually have new glasses!!!
I'm actually thinking of keeping track of everyone I see over the next few weeks so that if people insist on commenting on my new glasses well into the future, I can hold them accountable for the fact that they already saw them on such and such a date, but that might be taking it a little overboard.
For now though, I will rejoice in being able to just say "thank you" to people when they compliment me on my new glasses without following it with "but, I got them about a year ago".
They have the tinting stuff in/on them so that they react to the sunlight and turn into magic sunglasses! Also, the Rx isn't much different, but it made a big difference to be able to see perfectly when I first put them on.
They aren't exactly what I was looking for in terms of the style, but they are nice and conservative and spiffy too!

No comments: