Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm officially going to Germany!

Ich Gehe auf Deutschland!! und ich spreche nicht Deutsche!
I'm totally going to try to buff up my German, cause I want to be at least somewhat functional in the language at some point.
it's official because I bought the tickets online today. I leave Thursday June 7th at midnight almost and I don't get back until 6pmish on the 25th!
I'm flying to London and then on a different airline to Berlin. So much excitement!!!

I was so impressed - no more than 5 minutes after I bought my tickets, my credit card company called me to verify the purchases. That's what I call efficiency!

Other good news, I have some work for a short period this month. I will be doing some campaign phoning starting next monday evening. Minimal time commitment meaning minimal money coming in, but that's alright.

It's so exciting looking at my schedule, I have things for work coming up this month, shows to see, Dance Festival, I'm having my ensemble record that piece I wrote, and one of those wonderful Diabetes Dinners I love!
Then I have a few weeks of nothing (maybe good composition time) then my grad dinner and ceremony and then BAM! I'm off to Germany! When I get back, rehearsals for Hair will be in the works and soon after I will be playing for a musical theater camp, once that and Hair are done, we're in August already! This summer is going to go by so quickly!

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(
Humph!
Just remember home is where the heart is.

Mai said...

wow, your summer plan sounds so amazing!!! I'm jealous.
here is my summer plan:
1. work
2. work
3. work
4. doll?