Tuesday, May 01, 2007

yay, things are working out pretty nicely!
I looked at finances and, not that I could ever really AFFORD to go to Europe, but I think I'll be able to go to go to Germany and not be in a terrible terrible financial situation, so it's decided! I'm going to travel and be refreshed this sumer. I think I'm going to be leaving very soon after my grad ceremony and I'll be back before the end of June, so about 2 weeks in June.
I was doing well making money and being ahead of what I expected for summer savings at this point... but that seems too easy... so I will spend everything I have made already on this trip and then I will be even! I still have work in July that will bring in about as much as I have already made, so I'm not terribly worried about finances. (famous last words)

In other news, I'm going to get new glasses. my eyes had changed a bit at my most recent appointment, so even the newest ones I have are a little old. The glasses I wear the most often (the conservative ones) are 2 RXs old, so I need to update. I'm still going to get a fairly conservative style because they have to balance my plastic Ray-Bans.
Actually, I'm going to go browse right now.

No comments: