Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm about to head off to bed.... tomorrow is going to be one heck of a long day.
I do my normal 9-12 stuff- playing for ballet classes. Next I have an extended lunch. At 2 ish, I need to make my way over to the place where the musical theater fun is going to happen. Basically, I'm there from that point on until around 10pm, maybe later.
I am going to be one tired buckaroo after that, but of course I'm gonna go out after that. My sister is in town and she brought a friend from Thompson who is here to socialize, which I should also do. I haven't really done much socializing since I finished school, so I need to get on that before I become a hermit.
Anyway, goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've socialized with the circle.
Sushi with Cara.
Out with sister.
Politicing with me.
We love you.
:)