Friday, May 04, 2007

Tonight I had my first Rocky Horror Picture Show experience. I did not like it.
I did enjoy the aspect of people heckling movies.. as I fully support that endeavor, BUT most of it was so canned and uninspired. The idea of watching a movie with a script is a little ridiculous and the practicality of it meant that when I was trying to stay on top of things, I was ignoring the movie.
Nevertheless, it was fun to spend the evening with friends from school.

I have no voice. I was doing telephone work today for the election and my cold is not letting up. Add to that the excessive yelling from the movie, and my voice is hoarse.
Tomorrow is back to the ballet, no musical theater tomorrow, but there is on Sunday. Tomorrow night is a dance show, it should be weird and interesting in a fantastic way!

No comments: