Saturday, December 09, 2006

And they're off!!!

I just bound my scores for Auskultu Bonvolu and then took it and the other pieces and the audio cd and the coverpage and the Assistantship application and put them all in an expresspost envelope and sent it!!! it cost me 11$, but I think it was worth it, it will arrive at McGill before the deadline!!!
Now, I officially shift my focus to the Haydn for my half jury. It's been too long since I actually practiced it... I've played through it every couple of days to make sure it's still there.... and it's gone a bit downhill, BUT thats what the days between now and thursday are for. My mental and structural memory are secure, but my fingers sometime want to go to the wrong place ; easily fixed by repeating it properly... AKA PRACTICING!!!
All day tomorrow will be that! monday is going to be a little silly because I have to drive Binky o the airport so I can move into her place while she is in Germany for the month.. but then on, I'm super close to the university so I won't have a problem finding time to practice!

No comments: