Friday, December 08, 2006

ooops, I published that a little ealry, anyway, I went to a social for dfun times tonight!
I danced a bit an d drank a bit and had a wonderful time!

we requested my theme song ; Private Dancer, by Tina Turner....
but then it was skipping so they stopped it, then I was anrgy, but then I wasn't so much angry anymore because I drank and then ate some coldcuts and bread and mustard (all combined into some kind of "sandwich form")

The moral of the story is that as the evening developed, I drank more and therefore danced more and had more good time. There were no strippers for me to dance with this time, so I had respectable dancing fun!unlike other socials at the same location...

FI and I predrank tonight and I knit whilst we did that.

Also, I got a bandaid for my cheek (it's winny the poo) so I have pooh on my face. My mouth is tender, so ouchy, but ya, the good thing is that liquor + this antibiotic = not a bad time! yaya!

i'm excited for monday, I move to my December home - housesitting for Binky, although it means less interent access, it will be fun, .. time with kitty.

OK, update on progress, I finished printing out my ensemble piece tonight, binding tomorrow and posting it in the mail tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's going to be complete as of tomorrow afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even explain the excitment I have for this to be in the mail!

No comments: