Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

The weather is just beautiful out!
I stayed up til 4:45 am last night knitting thongs for fun friend Fi. And also one for her friend Erin who also made a special request yesterday. They turned out pretty damned good. I get better each time I make them... I now consider myself the world's best thong knitter.
Anyway, Tonight is dinner with momma and poppa.
Last night was the annual Christmas Eve get-together at Grandpa and Aunt Jean's. It was rather enjoyable to see the young generation running around and getting all the attention. I thought out loud that that used to be myself and Heather as the two youngest of the family.. then I realized that, while I was the youngest up until 5 years ago, it was over 19 years ago that Heather and I were that age... and then I felt old. But a good kind of old, mature and priveliged to have reversed roles.
Yes, I think after dinner we might be going to see a movie... it's always amazed me that the theatres remain open on xmas day.. so I like going to take advantage of that.
Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments: