Monday, December 11, 2006

moving day

for those who may not know, I'm housesitting for the next month, so I will be in south St.Vital til Jan 8'th.
Today I'm driving my firend to the airport and then taking over her life for a month.
due to dial-up internet, I will have limited resources, but I guaruntee that I will make the most of it with blogging and update you on christmas holiday adventures.
At this moment, I'm running around the house trying to find all the things that I know that I'm going to forget here, but at least it's only half an hour away, so i can easily come back for anythign I left behind. Diabetic supplies are all packed and as soon as I'm done this, the computer will be put away
anyway, enough rambling..
toodles for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we should use this as an opportunity to get together! Phone me sometime after wednesday and we'll have Tiffy-Mikey Time!