Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wow, I was pissy last night.
It turned out my sister had gone home and passed out, thus pissing off more than just me.
This morning I got a phone call from the other friend who I had complained about last night. While I was initially pissy due to the morning thing, the sincerity of his apology was nice and I tried to convey to him that I was just in a very pissy mood the night before. I hope that came across clearly, but if not.. I really shouldn't have been such an ass on my blog.
I think I'm going to give up figuring out why I get pissy like that. I had gone out for a nice dinner with family that hadn't seen recently and it was a nice time.
Anyway, Jury went well. In fact I think it was some of the best playing I've ever done. I didn't say goodbye to the prof who is leaving, as it didn't seem appropriate within the context of the jury, although I did nearly wear a plastic tiara into the hall... She will be back to hear some of her student's recitals later this year. So hopefully I will see her then.
Lunch today with Aunt and Mom and Sister, it was nice. Tonight - Retirement Party!!!!!!

No comments: