Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I actually went out into the Boxing Day Blitz and bought myself a FlashDrive. It holds 2 gigglebytes and can plug into any USB device... or so I thought...
The computer needs to be relatively new to be used as a plug and play type device... as in Binky's ghetto Windows 98 desktop won't recognize it... and I can't connect my laptop to her printer... argh. Oh well, I have the file I want printed and I can now carry it around my pocket cause this thingy is so small. Like, the size of a key. I'll print it when I am next around a non-stone-aged computer... pachaw.

I fed a hampster today, his name is Leroy.
I have permission from both the owner of the hampster as well as the cat to put the hampster in his ball so that the cat can chase him around because it would be funny...
I'm wrestling with whether or not it is morally wrong: I have concluded that it would be wrong to do it for solely my enjoyment... BUT if I could share that joy with someone else, it would be less wrong. If anyone out there can make videos on their phone or camera so that I can put it on my computer, let me know and we can have a fun time!

In other news, my gum surgery areas have healed very nicely; the second side nicer than the first. Nevertheless, there are still bastard stitches in the left side, making brushing and flossing a little uncomfortable... I have to wait til the 9th of Jan to see the surgeon for followup.. if they haven't dissolved/fallen out on their own by then, he will not have a happy camper on his hands.... most likely, I will be on his chair... HAHAHA!

Today on TVtropolis, it was the Married with Children Marathon! I can not express how much happiness this has brought me. Also, my mother bought me the first season of Arrested Development today. Likewise, happy.

BAH, still, little/minimal productivity has been achieved on the choral piece. I don't know what the problem is. I will continue to try. I hate stagnancy and procrastination... yet they come so naturally to me!
I think that is all for the moment.

No comments: