Wednesday, December 06, 2006

So, I'm pretty sure I have the best piano student in the world!
Not because she practices every day for hours and then remembers everything that I tell her in lessons.... rather, she bought me liquor! Bailey's and Kahlua and Wine!! Oh what a wonderful day!

In other news, today was the last day of classes! yay! Only assignments to do now.. but I don't have to be bothered to actually go to the school for daily events! yippee!

I took my ensemble piece and the performance notes to the head of the composition department today. He looked at my piece and helped me do some editing to make the instructions clear as a bell(I hope). It was super duper! great suggestions and ya! Just some rewordings to do and then I can print it out and it will be ready!

Phew!

No comments: